- Powerful disinfectant – Passes BS EN 1276 at 100:1.
- Especially effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria and viruses.
- Safe for use in all situations where disinfection is required.
- Penetrates porous surfaces enabling virucide to act on disease – Causing organisms.
- Highly effective biocide for use in clean and contaminated areas.
Why use Virucide H
Virucide H is a synergistic blend of biocides and detergents that is effective against gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, C.diff., MRSA, Paeruginosa, E-coli, S.Aureas, Enterococcus hirea, Bacillus subtillis, Asperigilus niger, Salmonella, Legionella pneumophilia and many more.
Can be added to some detergents for extra protection or washing of electronics. Odour free so is suitable for food areas and areas where deodorisation is not required.
Use for Spraying, foaming, ULV Fogging and wiping.
Virucide has a broad spectrum bactericidal and virucidal activity against bacteria and both enveloped and naked RNA/DNA viruses. It has been shown to be effective against medically important viruses including Herpes simplex, Influenza Hong Kong Virus and Vaccinia. It has been shown to be highly effective against a virus associated with gastroenteritis (Rotavirus).